Advanced Search

Author Topic: WW: Good Evening, My Friend  (Read 1073 times)

October 29, 2008, 07:46:31 PM
Read 1073 times

Yoko Oh-no!

• Ring connoisseur

• isn't silve

• this doesn't make me gay

• View Profile
WW: Good Evening, My Friend
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:46:31 PM »
Good evening, my friend.  It has been too long since we last met.  I hope you’re in good health.  How are the wife and kids?  Well, we both know the answer to that, don’t we?  How many years ago was it?  Two?  Three?  I can’t really remember anymore, but I imagine you do.  You think about it every waking moment, I bet.  Can you still hear it, ringing in your ears?  The muffled screams, the explosion, the sirens and people panicking everywhere…it must be maddening, knowing that you could have prevented such a terrible tragedy if you hadn’t been so sure of yourself.  I don’t know how you get up every morning living in that hell.  The guilt must be torture on you, absolute torture.  Then again, it wasn’t really your fault now, was it?  You never know when a car bomber is going to strike, or when he’s paid to.

Regardless, that’s not why I’ve called you here, my good friend.  You see, I’ve apparently lost a very, very large sum of money last week, and I’d really just like to know where it is.  I put all my best men on the situation and everything just comes right back to you.  Apparently, you interfered with a little trade-off my organization was conducting with our friends down at the shipping yard and stole six hundred thousand dollars right out from under my nose.  Well, after I heard that, I figured I would just have to ask the man himself if it was true, although it hasn’t been easy getting you here.  I must admit, you put up quite a fight; I lost a lot of good men getting you to agree to attend this little get-together of ours.  I sincerely hope, for both our sakes, it was worth it.

Here’s how this is going to work.  I ask you a question, and if I don’t hear the answer I want, I cut off a finger.  If we get through all ten and I still don’t have the information I want, well…I’m sure we can come up with other ways to pass the time.  Although I imagine neither one of us wants it to come to that, do we?  Now, I’m asking you, where is my money?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 05:36:39 PM by Sz »