Advanced Search

Author Topic: oh no i write things  (Read 6503 times)

December 31, 2010, 07:05:16 PM
Read 6503 times

Sparkle Tits

• Global Moderator

• Momentai

• king of this

• View Profile
oh no i write things
« on: December 31, 2010, 07:05:16 PM »
Originally written in early November:

(The following article is dated Tuesday, October 11th, 1988, by a Jake Ferderbar)

HARRISBURG, Pa. - A freak fire at Sunny Shores Daycare has lead to the disappearance of five children.

A mysterious blaze sprang up in the kitchen of a local Harrisburg daycare on Monday morning.  Its cause is unknown, but investigations so far have suggested a short in the electrical system.  The fire spread rapidly, consuming most of the building’s interior before firefighters could arrive.  Three students and a teacher received burns in the fire, with one, local Tracy Dougherty, unable to make it.  Worryingly, five students were found missing afterwards.  Police have already begun a search of the surrounding areas for them.

Several teachers have reported seeing a lone figure standing near the tree line around 11:00, shortly before the fire started.  No other evidence of the man's presence has been found.

Foul play has not been ruled out.

(The following article is dated Friday, October 21st, 1988, by Jake Ferderbar)

Last week's daycare fire has taken a dark turn, as evidence has been found suggesting the five missing children were kidnapped.

Yesterday afternoon police finally found their first clue to the whereabouts of the missing children.  A single shoe was found hanging from a branch, roughly 300 yards northeast of the daycare.  The shoe was found splattered with blood, which forensics have identified as belonging to Justin Garvie, one of the missing children.  Imprinted in the blood were two fingerprints, which police have been unable to trace as the time of writing.

One officer, under promise of complete anonymity, came forward to say that the fingerprints won't be traced, because they are roughly three times longer than an average fingerprint.

"The official story is that they're distorted, smeared when whoever left them let go.  But they're not smeared, they're just -- long.  A person's fingers don't look like that."

A second shoe was found several feet away on the ground, also spattered with Garvie's blood, with its laces tied to a stick.  Police believe it was hung from the same branch the first shoe was found on.

The locations and conditions of the five missing children are still unknown, but the outlook of the investigation has been described as "grim at best."

(The following article is dated Wednesday, November 2nd, 1988, by an Amy Daly)

Police are now searching for Jake Ferderbar, 32, of N 31st St., who is believed to have disappeared within the last week.  Friends say Ferderbar had been acting strangely, claiming to have been stalked by a "suited man," and only leaving his house in the rain.  Neighbors reported that in the last month they had only seen him outside in order to remove all the trees from his property.

Early investigation revealed the living room table had been papered over and covered with a large sketch of the presumed "suited man," while a recently found hidden room in a basement, converted into a darkroom, contains dozens of what appear to be photos of the forest near Ferderbar's house.

Anyone with information of Ferderbar's whereabouts is encouraged to call police immediately.  Anyone spotting him is advised to keep away if possible, as his erratic behavior may make him dangerous.

December 31, 2010, 07:05:22 PM
Reply #1

Sparkle Tits

• Global Moderator

• Momentai

• king of this

• View Profile
Re: oh no i write things
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 07:05:22 PM »
Written last night:

My friend told me this happened back when we were nine.  Still freaks him right the fuck out, apparently.

He was getting over something, flu or a really bad cold, and had been waking himself up a few times a night with coughing fits for a few nights.  On this night he woke up with a bit of a chill, which wasn't too odd considering he was still a little sick.  He rolled over and that's when he saw it.

Something was standing outside of his second-story window, scrabbling to open it.  It had managed to wedge the window up an inch or two and worked its fingers in, but wasn't able to do much more from the wood swelling from moisture.

He screamed and his father came running, but whatever was outside was able to pull its hand out and get away before his dad came in.  My friend ended up spending the rest of that night in his parents' room.

The worst part was, as he was huddled there on the floor, he could swear he heard footsteps coming from the roof.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:08:58 PM by Paper Joshi »

December 31, 2010, 08:35:08 PM
Reply #2

Vexiss

• Should go on a ring diet

• RIP Lucky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 08:35:08 PM »
Noice

I want to know more about the saga of this strange suited man

December 31, 2010, 08:44:55 PM
Reply #3

Sparkle Tits

• Global Moderator

• Momentai

• king of this

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 08:44:55 PM »

November 22, 2012, 11:51:15 AM
Reply #4

Jessica HawlSera

• Ring connoisseur

• Scribe Of Metamor

• Eye Can See you!

• View Profile
    • The Shifti, Home Of The TSA
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 11:51:15 AM »
Isn't this the plot to the Slenderman Mythos?
- This is sure to end in hijinks!
(I'm watching you, I'm always watching you. -)