Advanced Search

Author Topic: So Hol ... Sera ... wants back in  (Read 6408 times)

November 16, 2012, 11:02:34 AM
Read 6408 times

Southbird

• Ring connoisseur

• AKA "RobS" and something Epoch

• Starbounder

• View Profile
    • YouTube
So Hol ... Sera ... wants back in
« on: November 16, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »
Never thought I'd be back here again.... It's Hol for those curious.. It's been almost two years since I left you guys. (Or rather chased off with a pointy stick) ... I have been a sufferer of the condition known as Gender Identity Disorder otherwise known as Gender Dysphoria and now that I've been on hormones for almost a year now (started them at the beginning of 2012) I feel much calmer and happier. I now identify as female and go by the name Seranima or just Sera for short  ...  I'm twenty one and I can't be a kid forever.

http://soniceatsrings.com/index.php/topic,7222.0.html

http://soniceatsrings.com/index.php/topic,6563.msg125926.html#msg125926

I don't really know what the problem with Hol was, I remember kind of ignoring Hol's antics, but anyway, there it is.  Whoever makes these decisions, you can go think about it.  I just didn't want to leave Hol ... well, Sera now I guess ... hanging without any answer at all.

November 16, 2012, 11:26:01 AM
Reply #1

AJ

• 3 ring meals a day

• View Profile
    • Save Shaq Fu
Re: So Hol ... Sera ... wants back in
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »
One of the best damn admins we ever had !!

November 16, 2012, 06:01:41 PM
Reply #2

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »
This whole gender identity thing is a little too exotic for me to understand, but I say let him back in. Or her, or whatever.

November 17, 2012, 08:34:16 AM
Reply #3

chess!!

• QUEEN

• a kirby of shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 08:34:16 AM »
i will grant this dark wish

November 17, 2012, 08:51:08 AM
Reply #4

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 08:51:08 AM »
a benevolent king

November 18, 2012, 02:30:55 AM
Reply #5

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 02:30:55 AM »
I don't know why we keep sending him away.  Hol is quality entertainment and I'd trade him for the people who whine about him when he is around, any day.

Gender Identity Confusion disorders cause me a lot of confusion and I'm just gonna keep calling Hol a him because that's just how I roll DEAL WIT IT

November 18, 2012, 05:36:29 AM
Reply #6

Zodberg

• Should go on a ring diet

• Playing it bogard.

• the day Adorable won

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:36:29 AM »
The sexy tiger girl thing was apparently an escalating situation.

November 18, 2012, 08:26:12 AM
Reply #7

chess!!

• QUEEN

• a kirby of shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
a case of early onset Female Gender

November 18, 2012, 11:22:54 AM
Reply #8

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 11:22:54 AM »
Hol reminds me of Mr. Garrison from South Park.  Always going through different ridiculous phases and identity crises, and trying to force everyone to pay attention to him and accept his new way of life.  My brain doesn't process anything Hol does as serious or real, especially since I've never met Hol or had a serious conversation with him.  So as far as I can tell, he's just making things up for attention like always.  Next year maybe he'll announce that the whole female thing wasn't working out so now he's actually a man again, and that he's fallen in deep, passionate love with an amusement park ride.

November 18, 2012, 01:17:31 PM
Reply #9

noeko

• Enjoys a hearty bowl of rings each morning

• loving life and living free

• artificial energy

• View Profile
    • My soundcloud.
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 01:17:31 PM »
i don't understand why anyone would want to come back to a dead community that almost universally shuns them but whatever floats her boat

November 18, 2012, 05:45:10 PM
Reply #10

Southbird

• Ring connoisseur

• AKA "RobS" and something Epoch

• Starbounder

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »
Sent two messages to drak, I can PM now and see all boards, however I can no longer post anywhere nor change my avatar. Just keeping you updated, thanks for helping a sis out.

Not sure if this was a drak joke or just a mistake

November 19, 2012, 06:37:19 AM
Reply #11

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 06:37:19 AM »
Hol reminds me of Mr. Garrison from South Park.  Always going through different ridiculous phases and identity crises, and trying to force everyone to pay attention to him and accept his new way of life.  My brain doesn't process anything Hol does as serious or real, especially since I've never met Hol or had a serious conversation with him.  So as far as I can tell, he's just making things up for attention like always.  Next year maybe he'll announce that the whole female thing wasn't working out so now he's actually a man again, and that he's fallen in deep, passionate love with an amusement park ride.

Sera is pretty serious about this. She was diagnosed by psychologists, taking hormones and apparently is a lot happier now.

I know a lot of people think Gender Dysphoria is just a thing where people can't make up their mind about their gender, but in truth it's a very common thing where someone is mentally one gender, and physically another. "Transitioning" isn't something they do because they are unsettled, it's something they do to become the person that they've always wanted to be, even if they didn't always know it.

To put it simply, I believe Sera is happier as a female and will never want to change back.

November 19, 2012, 08:42:18 AM
Reply #12

suit

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 08:42:18 AM »
shut up furry

November 19, 2012, 11:28:58 AM
Reply #13

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 11:28:58 AM »

November 19, 2012, 12:47:49 PM
Reply #14

chess!!

• QUEEN

• a kirby of shadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 12:47:49 PM »
WHOOPS MY BAD i(?) apparently really did a number on the "fucky boy" membergroup's permissions. fixing the global permissions didn't fix them everywhere.

renaming hol's membergroup to "fucky girl" was funny (to me) for a little bit but fixing all these permissions manually is way too much work so welcome back to regular membership

November 19, 2012, 02:10:20 PM
Reply #15

Jessica HawlSera

• Ring connoisseur

• Scribe Of Metamor

• Eye Can See you!

• View Profile
    • The Shifti, Home Of The TSA
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »

Sera is pretty serious about this. She was diagnosed by psychologists, taking hormones and apparently is a lot happier now.

I know a lot of people think Gender Dysphoria is just a thing where people can't make up their mind about their gender, but in truth it's a very common thing where someone is mentally one gender, and physically another. "Transitioning" isn't something they do because they are unsettled, it's something they do to become the person that they've always wanted to be, even if they didn't always know it.

To put it simply, I believe Sera is happier as a female and will never want to change back.

I couldn't put it better myself, so I won't. Anything I'd have to say on the subject would just be a re-hash of this. All of hi-jinks I think were just me trying and failing to find a way to define myself outside of "female" because I just didn't want to admit that it was anything more than a fetish. Once I started estrogen I found my mind embracing sanity for the first time, although I will never be as much of a woman as I want to be (with a womb, fallopian tubes, and all that fun stuff) and I'll likely never be able to afford going under the knife (even though it's a requirement for being a legal female in the state of NC..... Maybe I'll go to thailand like everyone else whose poor), but I'm much happier as a woman and I only hope that I am able to present myself as one more easily in the future.

Plus yeah, what Tsofox said. I'm so far into the hormones that I couldn't change back if I wanted to. If I stop the estrogen I'll go into menopause, and even if I could pump testosterone again they wouldn't make my boobs go away.

tl;dr I'm a sexy human girl and I LOVE it!

I know that hi-jinks stuff sounds like an excuse, and maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I really don't know myself. Just that the present me I can tolerate better. This said, The Scooby Doo Ghoster Coaster is a classy lady and she's eyeing me like she wants it.

Great to be back ya'll. I'm gonna go post some of the stories I've written in the board for that now.
- This is sure to end in hijinks!
(I'm watching you, I'm always watching you. -)

November 19, 2012, 02:43:38 PM
Reply #16

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 02:43:38 PM »
menopause

You use that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

November 19, 2012, 04:17:18 PM
Reply #17

Jessica HawlSera

• Ring connoisseur

• Scribe Of Metamor

• Eye Can See you!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 04:17:18 PM »
Eh, well you're right, it's not menopause persay. It's more so a menopause-like state caused by having neither testosterone (which my body can't produce anymore) nor estrogen. Either way it's bad news and I do not want it.

November 19, 2012, 05:31:31 PM
Reply #18

Seph

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Sorry for being a dick to you in the past, Sera. Welcome back.
-Seph
Want to see what I'm working on?

November 19, 2012, 06:57:22 PM
Reply #19

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 06:57:22 PM »
How do you figure Hol is serious and not just making everything up? Do you know Hol personally and spend time with Hol and see that it's true and not just an Internet Role Play Game like pretty much everything else about Hol's life?  With most people, I might be accepting and understanding but Hol has established that he's a fictional character for so long that I'm not just going to take his word for it.

November 19, 2012, 08:15:22 PM
Reply #20

Jessica HawlSera

• Ring connoisseur

• Scribe Of Metamor

• Eye Can See you!

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »
Eh well to be fair, Sofox DID see me at anthrocon, and he has seen that I do indeed have breasts and a curvy figure.

November 19, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
Reply #21

Keith Stack

• Ringmaster

• The prettiest.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 10:17:05 PM »
Pics please.

November 19, 2012, 11:25:14 PM
Reply #22

Vexiss

• Should go on a ring diet

• RIP Lucky

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 11:25:14 PM »
WHOOPS MY BAD i(?) apparently really did a number on the "fucky boy" membergroup's permissions. fixing the global permissions didn't fix them everywhere.

renaming hol's membergroup to "fucky girl" was funny (to me) for a little bit but fixing all these permissions manually is way too much work so welcome back to regular membership
that was funny

:/

November 19, 2012, 11:41:15 PM
Reply #23

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 11:41:15 PM »
Eh well to be fair, Sofox DID see me at anthrocon, and he has seen that I do indeed have breasts and a curvy figure.

Automatic ban.  I never saw any such thing.

November 20, 2012, 12:03:25 AM
Reply #24

suit

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 12:03:25 AM »
this is all actually kind of hilarious