Advanced Search

Author Topic: I am Squishdiboo. Hi?  (Read 9166 times)

April 14, 2015, 03:14:44 AM
Read 9166 times

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
I am Squishdiboo. Hi?
« on: April 14, 2015, 03:14:44 AM »
AMA?

April 14, 2015, 11:24:39 PM
Reply #1

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
Re: I am Squishdiboo. Hi?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 11:24:39 PM »
what's it like to be president of da united americas, yo?

April 14, 2015, 11:57:06 PM
Reply #2

SoNick

• Ring connoisseur

• No longer seeking applications for new picture

• View Profile
    • SoNick's vaguely coherent ramblings
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Edit: Fixed capitalization
these links are old:
MySpace | Sonic Retro Wiki Entry | ImageShack

April 15, 2015, 12:36:25 AM
Reply #3

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 12:36:25 AM »
AMA?

IDF.  WTA?
[spoiler](I don't follow.  What's that acronym?)[/spoiler]

April 15, 2015, 12:36:36 AM
Reply #4

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 12:36:36 AM »
AMA?

IDF.  WTA?

[spoiler](I don't follow.  What's that acronym?)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:16:47 AM by Mirai Zikasu »

April 15, 2015, 11:54:41 AM
Reply #5

H Hog

• Administrator

• can't enjoy his sandwich

• hwa~owh!

• View Profile
    • Coldflame
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
"Ask Me Anything"

Xbox Live: H Hoguera  --  NNID: HHoguera  --  PSN: H_Hoguera

April 15, 2015, 12:58:23 PM
Reply #6

Eric

• farts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 12:58:23 PM »
ASL?

April 15, 2015, 01:53:19 PM
Reply #7

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 01:53:19 PM »
what's it like to be president of da united americas, yo?

It's kinda like being Rodney Dangerfield except everybody hates you.

Okay maybe it's exactly like being Rodney Dangerfield.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Edit: Fixed capitalization

Yes it was the best of the year and the rest of the year. 

AMA?

IDF.  WTA?

I think it's a Reddit thing. But yes, as H Hog said, it means "ask me anything."

ASL?

26/Well, since you asked so nicely, handsome ;)/Nightmaryland

April 17, 2015, 03:54:28 PM
Reply #8

Myst

• Should go on a ring diet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 03:54:28 PM »
Are you a lesbian?
Do you have a beard?
Have you ever owned a pet rabbit?
Tacos or Burritos?
Would you like fries with that?
Will you marry me?
What is the square root of a piece of pie?
Does this look infected?
Batman or Superman?
Nintendo or Sega?
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
How are you?
Have you ever skydived naked?
Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
Where is my other sock?

April 18, 2015, 04:35:25 AM
Reply #9

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 04:35:25 AM »
Are you a lesbian?
In my dreams

Do you have a beard?
Literally, no.  Figuratively, maybe.

Have you ever owned a pet rabbit?
I rescued a baby bunny from a cat once when I was like, 7, and it died of fright the next day.  Right now I have 4 baby rats, though.

Tacos or Burritos?
Burritos, por favor.

Would you like fries with that?
Nah, too greasy for me.  I'm getting old, you know.

Will you marry me?
Sorry, baby, I've already got a Moogle Cavern/SER eBoyfriend to marry.  But maybe, if things don't work out with him, I'll get around to you.

What is the square root of a piece of pie?
Sweet potato.

Does this look infected?
Yes.

Batman or Superman?
This is barely a question.  Batman or Superman what?

If you're asking who is cooler, the answer is Batman, because 1) he's super wealthy, 2) he doesn't have magic or super powers but still kicks ass. 

If you're asking who would win in a fight, the answer is Superman, because he's a tremendous dick with an unfair advantage and no qualms about killing people.

Nintendo or Sega?
Another non question.  The answer is Nintendo, because they swallowed Sega ages ago.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Nobody knows.  She entered the witness protection program after she witnessed Waldo's horrific murder.

How are you?
I'm okay.  Living with cool married roommates, 11 snakes, 5 lizards, 2 dogs, and 4 rats.  Have my own room.  Could use a job. Been sick and stuff though, so mostly just hang around the apartment.  My birthday is this week coming up and I've got lots of cool plans with cool people, so there's that to look forward to.

Have you ever skydived naked?
I have done very little naked.  I'm almost as afraid of nudity as I am of heights.

Which came first: The chicken or the egg?
Well, you eat eggs for breakfast, and chicken for lunch and dinner, so obviously eggs come first.

Where is my other sock?
It's on your other foot.

April 18, 2015, 10:53:31 AM
Reply #10

Keith Stack

• Ringmaster

• The prettiest.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 10:53:31 AM »
Do good and evil actually exist?

April 18, 2015, 04:12:58 PM
Reply #11

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 04:12:58 PM »
Do good and evil actually exist?

Good and evil are fairly subjective, and colored by individual and cultural bias. Personally, I believe more in the existence of evil/good actions more than evil/good people, because people are complex and more difficult to categorize.

April 18, 2015, 05:30:36 PM
Reply #12

Vexiss

• Should go on a ring diet

• RIP Lucky

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 05:30:36 PM »
speaking of batman and superman

you see that lame ass trailer

April 20, 2015, 06:08:02 AM
Reply #13

Ink

• Enjoys a hearty bowl of rings each morning

• Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaw!!

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 06:08:02 AM »
I haven't gotten around to seeing the Batman Superman trailer. That bad, huh?

I did see the Star Wars one. It may be unwise, but I'm letting myself have high hopes for this one. Looked pretty good and they're trying to keep the CGI to a minimum which I respect a lot.

Squish: What is your standing on Star Wars?

April 20, 2015, 02:16:44 PM
Reply #14

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2015, 02:16:44 PM »
speaking of batman and superman

you see that lame ass trailer

I haven't, but my expectations for Superman movies have been poor ever since I saw that awful Man of Steel film where he fights all the other Supermans/ladies because apparently everybody from Krypton is an asshole. What a mess that was.

Squish: What is your standing on Star Wars?

Star Wars: the prequels are boring, stupid, and terrible in every way, the originals are a bit silly and not as good as fans like to believe. I appreciate the effect Star Wars has had on our culture, though, and I don't hate the films, and hope the new one will be better than J J Abrams' ridiculous and pandering Star Trek movies.

April 26, 2015, 12:18:06 AM
Reply #15

Mirai

• Ring connoisseur

• Wanderluster

• 心無きの戦士

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 12:18:06 AM »
AMA?

IDF.  WTA?

I think it's a Reddit thing. But yes, as H Hog said, it means "ask me anything."

Ah, right.  Reddit.  That's a thing.  I had forgotten about that.  I was thinking it might've been a reference to some character's bizarre speech quirk or something like that.

So then...Old Bay, y/n?

April 26, 2015, 01:55:11 AM
Reply #16

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 01:55:11 AM »
Old Bay is a no for me.  I know, in Maryland that is blasphemous, but I don't care for it at all.  I can tolerate it in some crab cake recipes, or maybe as a deviled egg topping.

May 03, 2015, 03:59:00 PM
Reply #17

AJ

• 3 ring meals a day

• View Profile
    • Save Shaq Fu
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
Why do you hate me so much?

May 03, 2015, 04:11:12 PM
Reply #18

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
Why do you hate me so much?

You tend to say rude things to and about me, spread outdated and second-hand information about my personal life, and make me feel like garbage every time I have the misfortune of having to interact with you.

If you really want to know.

May 05, 2015, 07:24:55 PM
Reply #19

AJ

• 3 ring meals a day

• View Profile
    • Save Shaq Fu
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 07:24:55 PM »
I mean, I just call people out for when they are acting dumb, which, unfortunately, everytime I've been around you, is ... all the time? There has yet to have been a time when we were in the same area where there wasn't some sort of "Squishdiboo Drama" happening. 

I've never spread information about you. Hell, you never cross my mind unless somebody else brings you up. I don't even know who I would spread information TO considering I don't really talk to anybody that we all used to know or  hang out with anymore? Unless you're referring to that literal one time I said "hey man, just lookin' out for ya, and that's all I'm gonna say on the subject" message, to which, surprise, it was all I said on the matter.

Sounds to me like you just dislike me because I'm one of the few people who didn't fall into the Terry Trap, and instead pointed out how dumb all those situations were. Sorry, it's hard to respect someone who has drifted around a community for years, essentially spreading waves of drama and praying on whichever person decided to give you the time of day and be your knight in shining armor for a bit.

I did want to know, though.

May 06, 2015, 01:21:31 AM
Reply #20

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 01:21:31 AM »
This opinion you have on me is, like I said, pretty out of date. I've changed a lot in the past year or two, and from what I can tell, there are people who genuinely like and respect me, now, even people from the vestiges of this community. Except for that time I seem to have gotten ol' J the Great to QIR, my life has been fairly drama-free.

That's another thing I hate about you, you barely know me, but assume the worst of me. Some people do change, you know. If you gave me a chance, and stopped judging me from past occasions where I annoyed you, stopped judging people who like me as manipulated zombies, maybe you'd notice.

It's interesting you have no respect for me, but claim to be friends with the very people you judge to be "White Knights"--people who I'm pretty good friends with and have been for years. Doesn't sound much like you respect them, either, if you're under the impression the only reason they like me is because I have "prayed" on them.

May 06, 2015, 01:39:27 AM
Reply #21

AJ

• 3 ring meals a day

• View Profile
    • Save Shaq Fu
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 01:39:27 AM »
I mean, realistically, the same could be said about you? The whole "opinion is pretty out of date" thing. You seemed to have garnered this dislike of me from the days of yore, again, simply because I called out the bullshit, and from that it's never really gone away. Hell, I'd even go as far to say that I've been pretty civil with you, realistically speaking. Again, I made ... what... one comment to someone? The funny thing is, I wasn't even like "HEY DON'T TRUST THIS BITCH, GET OUT NOW, SHE'S SO NUTS SHE SHOULD BE WORKIN' AT CRAAZZZZY BLAZE'S AUTO SALES," but instead, was pretty much just like "look, this is what I've witnessed, just a heads up, don't get hurt, that's it." Bam. Done.

The fact that you hate me (which, by the way, that seems a bit strong, don'tcha think?) because I  "barely know you" seems unwarranted. First impressions are long lasting, and unfortunately, all of your impressions, from when I've been around, have been bad. Can you really blame me for having the view that I do? You can say "I'm a different person now !!" and sure, you might be, but at the same time, you can't blame me for judging you the way I do, if it's all I've ever been greeted with. Hell, I'm not so petty that I wouldn't "give you a chance" or whatever.

What's so interesting about it? At the times of those ... situations... I very clearly expressed my respect for those involved. At the time, it was certainly much lower, especially when they clearly saw the amount of drama they were wrapped up in. That being said, it's only natural that I'd judge you differently than I judged them. For them, I've known them for ... 14 some years?  Their respect had been gained and built up. I knew who they were/are as people. They got wrapped up in some drama, sure, and I let them know that they were being dumb or whatever during those times. You, however, were the CAUSE of the drama. A lot. I've seen you move through the lives of ... what damn near 7 people that I'd known for years?   Not that I cared for ALL of them, but, regardless, at the source of all the dumb drama and situations was always one person. You.

We're all held accountable for our actions. Whether we have changed or are better people or not, things from the past are bound to come back and haunt us or pop up. You can't be surprised that I'd hold you accountable, or judge you accordingly, and therefore "warn" somebody about what COULD or MIGHT happen based off of past situations, can you?  I gaurantee if you get fired from a job, that shit will leave a lasting impression on your resume in the future, wouldn't it? Whether you're a better employee/worker or not, people are still going to question, just in case.

May 06, 2015, 01:49:43 AM
Reply #22

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 01:49:43 AM »
I don't think I'm just holding a grudge for things you've done previously. You've very recently said rude things about me, unprovoked, and I'm not just talking about that one occasion where you took it upon yourself to warn somebody about my horrible reputation as some sort of man ruining whore.

Also nah I mean I use the word "hate" for you in the least emotional way possible. Besides, you used it first to describe how I feel in this conversation, and I went with it.

I think it's pretty self absorbed to be under the impression that every person who cares about or likes me doesn't have the capacity to judge me in the way you think you can from your very remote perspective. I'm insulted on their behalf, even if they don't feel bothered by it.

Go ahead and give me heck when I'm misbehaving now, when I deserve it, but quit bringing up past things you barely know about to judge me and my relationships with other people, and maybe I'll feel less hateful toward you.  I don't think that's completely unfair of a request.

May 06, 2015, 01:55:12 AM
Reply #23

Squishdiboo

• Ruiner

• sniff

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 01:55:12 AM »
Oh btw I hope you can tell I exaggerated a bit, there, but don't assume I'm being dramatic doing so. It's more sarcastic than anything.

May 20, 2015, 03:05:52 PM
Reply #24

SoNick

• Ring connoisseur

• No longer seeking applications for new picture

• View Profile
    • SoNick's vaguely coherent ramblings
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2015, 03:05:52 PM »
Are you still answering questions?
these links are old:
MySpace | Sonic Retro Wiki Entry | ImageShack