Advanced Search

Author Topic: Hey this is Kairo  (Read 2545 times)

November 29, 2017, 08:02:07 PM
Read 2545 times

Kairo Annunaki

• Casual ring snacker

• View Profile
Hey this is Kairo
« on: November 29, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:17:00 AM by Kairo Annunaki »

November 30, 2017, 05:17:55 PM
Reply #1

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
Re: Hey this is Kairo
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »
I'll ask him next time I see him.

December 03, 2017, 12:51:49 PM
Reply #2

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 12:51:49 PM »
the answer to your question lies at the bottom of this post.

:moghead:

December 05, 2017, 09:39:12 PM
Reply #3

Eric

• farts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »
all moogles go to heaven

January 23, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
Reply #4

H Hog

• Administrator

• can't enjoy his sandwich

• hwa~owh!

• View Profile
    • Coldflame
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »
That awkward moment when that one guy who pretty much caused the place to hit the shitter checks back 10 years later to see how things are going. But hi.

Is Kulock still alive?

I'm fairly sure he is, but I doubt he'd be too willing to reconnect and chum around, 'cause, well... ¯\_(ヾ)_/¯
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 03:49:12 PM by H Hog »

Xbox Live: H Hoguera  --  NNID: HHoguera  --  PSN: H_Hoguera

February 03, 2018, 08:56:03 PM
Reply #5

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 08:56:03 PM »
That awkward moment when that one guy who pretty much caused the place to hit the shitter checks back 10 years later to see how things are going. But hi.

it's been so long, but i never really thought Kairo's shenanigans were the reason for the downfall of the community. i mean..the proliferation of facebook, and Kulock's decision to close the place down for his own reasons were what it was.

(then again, i forget why mooglemb was a thing. could of been Kairo's hacking..damn it's been so long.) 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 09:15:02 PM by yaj »

February 04, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Reply #6

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 09:13:59 PM »
i remember now. as obnoxious as that was, i don't blame that for the downfall of the community.

February 18, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Reply #7

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 08:29:13 PM »
I never quite got why the MC was such a target for Hackers, didn't make things easier for Kulock.

February 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
Reply #8

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM »
Kulock was a responsible citizen, and was also very meticulous.

March 02, 2018, 10:06:00 PM
Reply #9

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 10:06:00 PM »
it sounds like you need to get on the right side of the tracks, Kairo.

March 30, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
Reply #10

Kulock

• 3 ring meals a day

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 04:36:51 AM »
Is Kulock still alive?

Nope.

No, what happened was I went to Sonic Cult from hearing about it etc. Typed up a post that was really bad and somehow this guy named Teflon hacked you guys but I didn't have anypart in the hacking I just said in my post I hated the MC and stuff and he was like offering to hack it and I was like no. So. Yeah. Sux, but anyway. Anyways hi, interesting times we are in.

If I remember right, "hacking" it involved taking advantage of a default admin account I didn't realize was open. You sparked things, but they didn't really need an excuse, it was just a fun thing to do that day. Found out some people I'd considered friends were pretty two-faced too, thanks to chat logs and so on, so good times.

i remember now. as obnoxious as that was, i don't blame that for the downfall of the community.

I don't think it was, but it certainly contributed.

Like really where is he because I'm in a bad neighborhood and my mindset is really trying to pound me to join the "other side" and just weird shit needs to stop before I explode into fire just kidding. But yeah bad neighborhood.

You even still write the same way. That's encouraging.

I have the urge to write something Kulock-y, probably sounding super-smug, but 13 years have passed and I want to enable you to "reconnect" as little as possible. You were a massive piece of shit to me. Full-stop. You harassed the fuck out of me on a daily basis, for long stretches of time. Then you'd take a break, post something about being "reformed", and without fail you were back to causing me grief. Because you had some god damn obsession with me and how I ran my goofy little fan forum. Things like "quoted Serial Experiment Lain at me" sound silly in retrospect, divorced from the moment, but someone repeatedly creating account after account to skirt AIM blocks to spam me with full pages of "THE WIRED ARE COMING THE WIRED ARE COMING", or whatever nonsense or abusive shit you'd decided was clever at the moment, was a little less funny at the time. When you weren't begging me to basically "debate you", in that obsessive way internet Nazis now do.

Did a quick search of my drive, found some old e-mails and logs I'd saved from you, because again, you were harassing me. Here's something I posted to you at the time:
Quote from: Kulock in 2005
Wow, obsess much?

Bottom line is your "OMFG LEAVE ME ALONE" BS is completely hypocritical, considering that I haven't spoken to you in weeks, yet you've held entire comment conversations in my LJ (and subsequently deleted each one), and now you're still going out of your way to bother me and keep contact in places that I've had nothing to do with you. But I'm sure that you just want to be left alone, that's why you're actively seeking me out. And you have respect for me, yet you also think I should fuck off, et cetera, et cetera. Not to mention that you want to not be mentioned on a forum you were banned from, so you idle there constant and spring to action the moment someone even vaguely references you.

Grow up. Stop obsessing about the net and someone you had troubles with. Stop bothering me and seeking me out if you truly want to be left alone. I left you alone, and I'm repaid with you still trying to bother me. I don't fav you on DA or LJ, I don't bother you on AIM, I don't use proxies to get around bans on your forum, if you even have one, yet you spout hypocritical BS about being the harassed, about just wanting to be left alone. I would like nothing more for you to never contact me or seek me out again, which seems to jive with what you've said you wanted, but surprise surprise, I'm getting LiveJournal banter, I'm getting a DA notification dated the 23rd, I get "omg how dare my name be uttered!" on my forum... Either make your words mean something, or stop spouting BS. No matter how much you drink, you'll never be an adult until you start to do that.

You'll probably delete this, just as you've deleted your own rants in my journal, but it'll have been enough that you see it.

For fuck's sake, dude. I ran a forum on the internet, in my spare time. I never deserved to get this level of bullshit from people over it. The fact you felt entitled to harass me over it was seriously fucked, and I never want anything to do with you again.

I'm not sticking around to chat. I check in every now and then, because I still care about some of these people, but the last time was months ago, and this is a pretty good encouragement to not do it again for a while.

March 31, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
Reply #11

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 10:52:50 AM »
For those who may not remember Kairo, check out "Second Hacking" at the bottom of http://mooglemb.com/threads/mooglemb.php

Choice quotes:
Well guess what? Fuck every single one of you mother fucking moogle pieces of shit. Yeah, o.o ... seriously you moogles are pieces of shit O_o. Well, I shouldn't even have to state that. They know for themselves offline XD
"ZhanDVG" = INFIDEL
Well... again.. then holy shit if you get offended by philosophy, you are some weak fucking pieces of shit. :3 Of course you're only alive because you speak your mind behind a computer :D
Oh... yes. Their members are brainwashed into believing that Sonic CulT is a place where assholes live/go. Ah well, if that's the truth to the "majority" of them.. which I can most certainly humbly except... seems like the asshole group overwhelms the dumbass group. Of course that's how it seems to the dumbass group, not us. ;D

There's actually more, but I think I've had my fill for now.... seriously, people talk about how toxic things are these days, posts like Kairo's remind me that its hardly a new thing.

April 01, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Reply #12

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 12:51:55 PM »
Ah, I wasn't aware of the harassment. It sounds like an unhealthy obsession with Kulock that turned into animosity.

April 09, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
Reply #13

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2018, 09:34:14 PM »
well, the reason i said obsession is because Kulock mentioned you were going back and fourth on his livejournal-which you would have had to track down, because he didn't have it in his sig. And c'mon, it sounds like you're keeping tabs on his Internet activity to this day.   

You do have a point about being just a kid at the time though. Everybody did stupid and silly stuff back then. Well, I did anyway, nobody's perfect. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, so hopefully you don't perceive it that way.

April 10, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
Reply #14

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2018, 01:36:50 PM »
well then, what's done is done. it's possible you came across his F.A account by chance while on that website, so i'll give you that.

it doesn't look like there's any resolving the issues between you and Kulock at this point for his own reasons. and honestly, the mc is dead, so there's no reason to fret about it. you're obviously not banned here, but i guess that doesn't make much a difference to you, since this place is an abandoned amusement park anyway.

April 11, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Reply #15

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 11:54:25 AM »
And I don't mean to cause stress but was just wondering. Was it a real bad hack?

YES!

The first hacking attempt on the message board occurred in 2003, although the end result was only the loss of a handful of posts. The second attack, which happened on March 26, 2005, was fueled by a personal vendetta, which resulted in the entire board being wiped, and the server subsequently going offline.

You literally destroyed an entire iteration of the Moogle Cavern. We had to go to a completely different message board for a long while, Kulock had to create an entirely new forum which took weeks, and the server was wiped meaning nearly all posts of that message board with countless parts of our own community history were lost never to be seen again. If memory serves, we also lost the FlashChat which I really, really loved and had some great moments on.

You gouged a hole in the fabric of this community, and whenever people list the reasons this community collapsed, "hacking" is nearly always one of those reasons.

I know you probably don't like being cast in such a light, but you asked a question and I'm giving you an honest answer. At the very least I hope you learn from this and never do something that disruptive or, dare I say, cruel to anyone ever again. You have your excuses for why you did what you did, but the only way to truly show you've cared is with actions.

April 11, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
Reply #16

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 06:48:39 PM »
No, you did not physically attack the board and I apologise if my post implied it, but is that all you picked up from my post?

July 25, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
Reply #17

H Hog

• Administrator

• can't enjoy his sandwich

• hwa~owh!

• View Profile
    • Coldflame
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »
"I mean sure, I was holding a lit match, but it wasn't MY fault those big barrels of petrol were right there to set fire to the orphanage! You can't hold me responsible for that!"

Cause and effect, man.

Xbox Live: H Hoguera  --  NNID: HHoguera  --  PSN: H_Hoguera

July 25, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Reply #18

▲ndrusi

• Ring connoisseur

• Precurian of the Church of Himelda Window

• I remember this site!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2018, 02:37:42 PM »
In this case it might be more analogous to say the barrels were next to a bridge, considering.

July 25, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
Reply #19

Vexiss

• Should go on a ring diet

• RIP Lucky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2018, 04:45:11 PM »
makes me think of the time the huge crucial bridge burned to the ground in Atlanta like a year ago

fun times

July 27, 2018, 06:01:32 PM
Reply #20

yaj

• Ring connoisseur

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2018, 06:01:32 PM »
Oh, I remember that. The great Atlanta bridge burning of 2017.

July 29, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
Reply #21

Kairo Annunaki

• Casual ring snacker

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2018, 11:39:19 AM »
Oh don't take me deleting my posts the wrong way I thought it was cleaner cause it's just blah. So anyway carry on.

September 02, 2018, 09:15:40 PM
Reply #22

Kairo Annunaki

• Casual ring snacker

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2018, 09:15:40 PM »
Uh.. ok I'm not that spamer guy first of all.

Second I'm sorry guys.

Third my dad went to jail for 4 months and I contacted the C.I.A. now.

Forth I love you all.

Fifth I gave up and threw my Sake cups and jar into the trash that my "best friend" disapeared and said he went into isolation and we'll be frineds in the future.

Sith I wanna die.