Advanced Search

Author Topic: Sonic 06: A Legacy in Ruin (feat. something I wrote on the MC in 2007!)  (Read 243 times)

December 22, 2018, 11:12:18 PM
Read 243 times

Josh

• Ring connoisseur

• TGC Warrior

• Bring it on home!

• View Profile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZTY1Cjt20

The relevant Moogle Cavern bit starts at starts at 13:21. We were all so young, and I was so dumb.

Thanks for the memories, everyone. <3
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 12:43:47 AM by Josh »

December 23, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
Reply #1

SoNick

• 3 ring meals a day

• Seeking applications for new profile picture

• View Profile
    • SoNick's vaguely coherent ramblings
Re: Sonic 06: A Legacy in Ruin (feat. something I wrote on the MC in 2007!)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 04:27:48 AM »
Be sure to check out the rest of the videos as well, they're all great! I saw a few Moogle Cavern references in at least one other video from this season.

January 17, 2019, 12:25:03 AM
Reply #2

Sofox

• Administrator

• Yep, just hanging out

• View Profile
    • Sofox Central
Re: Sonic 06: A Legacy in Ruin (feat. something I wrote on the MC in 2007!)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 12:25:03 AM »
Oh, references to The Sonic Foundation. That was like my first ever Sonic site, I got stuff published on Speakers Corner.

Ah!!! And you reference The Impossible Quiz! Awww, I remember that game. Ages since I played it (Remember, the square root of onion is shallot)

As for the rest, it was a really good video. Emotional too in a way.

I still havn't played Sonic '06. I've got a PS3, I've got a second hand copy of the game, but all I've played so far were kiosk demos in game shops when the game first came out. I still want to play it, but at the same time I don't. Truth is, I've tended to find myself hypersensative to any Sonic game I don't think will be good. Whether Sonic Heroes or Unleased (Colours being an exception). I think I've always been terrified of a Sonic game failing to fulful its promise to be a fun adventure and being disappointed, that I only go for the games I think will be good.

In any event, good video!