Advanced Search

Author Topic: WW: The Bedroom And The Book Of Fear  (Read 1439 times)

February 11, 2008, 07:55:14 PM
Read 1439 times

Jessica HawlSera

• Ring connoisseur

• Scribe Of Metamor

• Eye Can See you!

• View Profile
    • The Shifti, Home Of The TSA
WW: The Bedroom And The Book Of Fear
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
Mark was a young child not too different from you or me, when one night, he could not sleep. He heard a voice calling to him, "Mark, you love to read don't you, I know a damn good read" half-tired the young child mistook this for his own thoughts, "What is a good read?" he asked, the image of a clock appeared infront of him, one arrow pointed too a box of books he had recieved from his father whilst he was cleaning out his study of old books.

Mark shrugged and grabbed a box from within, "Time Of Screams eh? Probably a lame slasher", but inside there was nothing but pictures of a horrifying deformed child and women killed in grotesque mannerisims coupled with phrases in a langauge he did not understand, he read them to the best of his ability, trying to make sense of them, eventaully he got bored and flipped to the end of the book, there was a strange disc there, it looked like it belonged in his Playstation, but the book looked hundreds of years old, Mark decided to pop it in. No sooner had he pressed power did the book flip over and speak to him "Hey kid, thanks, but I need one more thing to complete the gateway to your world, look" Mark, scared out of his wits, looked towards the TV screen, there were images of the deformed child from the books, chasing people, not much older than him. When the kid caught up with them, eye-stabbings, elevator crushings, crushing people into wine, pushing them into fireplaces, there was just no limit to this kid's rampage, after it was over, Mark was not at ease to say the last, eventaully, the child looked towards him and said "You're next!" Mark literally wet his pants. He stood awake the entire night, watching for the child, he didn't get a wink of sleep, the closest he got to rest was when he grabbed a nearby bible and prayed his little heart out.

The next morning he went to school and finally caught some Z's on the bus-ride to said educational establishment, when he got to his destination it would be very lucky for him that it was be the day of the Field Trip to the downtown area's museum, with lunch at Golden Carrol. Little did young Mark know, what happened last night would haunt him to his adult years.

End Of Prolouge
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 05:38:20 PM by Sz »
- This is sure to end in hijinks!
(I'm watching you, I'm always watching you. -)

February 11, 2008, 07:57:37 PM
Reply #1

Archaemic

• Ring connoisseur

• aɹ·kʰej·mɪk

• View Profile
Re: The Bedroom And The Book Of Fear
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »
Holy punctuation errors, Batman! Also, misused words...and, um...

Yeah, whenever I write something I always run it by a friend for proofing and general critique before posting it to the public. I recommend you do the same.

(This list is incomplete)